This trip is also available as a gift certificate, perfect for holiday gift giving. Call us now for more information: 509/699-8044.
Flying M Air will be repositioning its helicopter from the Wenatchee area to the Sacramento area of California in mid to late February. We can take up to two passengers with limited luggage on this 5-7 hour cross country flight.
In an effort to fill these seats, we’re offering them at a deep discount of $250/hour for one or two people (not per person) — that’s about 55% off our usual rates.
We’ll let you pick the route — weather permitting:
- Go the fastest, most direct route. That’ll take about 5 hours, with two stops for fuel along the way. We’ll leave Wenatchee southbound and fly over Yakima, crossing the Columbia River again near the John Day Dam. From there, we’ll head nearly due south through Oregon, past windmill farms, winding rivers, lava fields, cinder cones, and dry lake beds. We’ll stop for fuel at Redmond and overfly Klamath Falls. We’ll pass on the east side of Mount Shasta and enter California. After stopping again for fuel at Redding, we’ll fly down California’s central valley, criss-crossing the Sacramento River and overflying orchards and rice fields before landing at Sacramento Airport. Approximate cost for two people: $1,200
Go a more scenic route along the Oregon and California coasts. That’ll take about 7 hours, with two stops for fuel along the way. We’ll leave Wenatchee southwest bound, crossing the Cascade Mountains between Mount Rainier and Mt. St. Helens. We’ll hit the Oregon Coast at Tillamook and follow the coastline south, stopping for fuel at Newport and later at Eureka. We’ll stay as close to the coast as weather permits, finally turning inland at the mouth of the Russian River. If you like, we can drop you off at any Napa or Sonoma Valley Airport or approved landing zone so you can start a wine country vacation. Otherwise, we’ll head in to Sacramento Airport. Approximate cost for two people: $1,700.
- One-way helicopter transportation as described above for one or two people with limited luggage.
- One copy of Robbie: The Robinson Helicopter Experience coffee table book, which features Flying M Air.
- One Flying M Air hat for each passenger.
- An experience you’ll never forget!
Trip does not include:
- Ground transportation to/from airports.
- Overnight accommodations before or after the flight or during the flight if weather delays are encountered.
- Return flight to Wenatchee Airport.
Flight date to be determined by February 1.
This is an incredible opportunity for a helicopter adventure you’ll remember forever. What are you waiting for? Book this flight now.