If you’re looking for the perfect gift for someone who has everything, a Flying M Air gift certificate might be the solution. And because our gift certificates are per flight (not per person), they make a great gift for couples or groups of up to three people.
We offer gift certificates for any of our tours, day trips, and multi-day excursions. Simply purchase the trip you want to give as a gift. We’ll prepare a custom-printed gift certificate and put it in an envelope with a full-color sheet describing the trip, as well as Flying M Air souvenir postcards and other goodies. Once the gift is given, the recipient can book the flight by calling Flying M Air directly.
If you’re not sure which trip to book or have a limited budget, you can purchase a gift certificate with a dollar value that can be applied to any Flying M Air tour, day trip, excursion, or charter service. This offers ultimate flexibility for giving a gift they’ll never forget.
Ready to give the gift of helicopter adventure? Don’t wait until the last minute. Give us a call at 928-231-0196 or 602-633-4354 today!
Important Notes about Gift Certificates
Before you buy a gift certificate, please consider the following important rules and restrictions:
- Gift certificates are transferable, meaning they can be transferred to someone whose name is not on the gift certificate.
- The value of a gift certificate may be applied to a different tour, day trip, excursion, or service offered by Flying M Air.
- Gift certificates are not refundable or redeemable for cash.
- All gift certificates have an expiration date. After that date, Flying M Air may refuse to conduct the flight. Normally, gift certificates must be used within 90 days, but other date restrictions may apply depending on the time of year. Be sure to discuss expiration date when purchasing a gift certificate.
- Gift certificates, like our pricing, is per flight, not per person. So a single gift certificate is good for up to three people on a single flight.