Flying M Air will be repositioning its helicopter from the Sacramento area to Wenatchee, WA on Sunday, April 23. We can take up to two passengers with limited luggage on this 5-8 hour cross country flight.
In an effort to fill these seats, we’re offering them at a deep discount of $250/hour for one or two people (not per person) — that’s about 55% off our usual rates.
We’ll let you pick the route — weather permitting:
- Go the fastest, most direct route. That’ll take 5-6 hours, with two stops for fuel along the way. We’ll leave the Sacramento area northbound, flying up California’s Central Valley over orchards and rice fields as we criss-cross the Sacramento River. We’ll pass on the east side of Mount Shasta and continue on the east side of the Southern Cascades in Oregon, past cinder cones, dry lake beds, lava fields, winding rivers, and wind farms. We’ll cross the Columbia River near the John Day Dam, overfly Yakima, and cut nearly due north to Wenatchee. Approximate cost for two people: $1,250 to $1,500.
Go a more scenic route along the California and Oregon coasts. That’ll take 7-8 hours, with two stops for fuel along the way. We’ll leave the Sacramento area northwest bound, overfly Lake Berryessa and Napa and Sonoma Valleys, and join up with the coast near the mouth of the Russian River. Then we’ll follow the coast northbound as far as Tillamook, OR. From there, we’ll head northeast, crossing the Cascade Mountains between Mount Rainier and Mt. St. Helens on a beeline to Wenatchee. Note that this route is weather-dependent and may need to be changed enroute if weather conditions deteriorate. Approximate cost for two people: $1,750 to $2,000.
- One-way helicopter transportation as described above for one or two people with limited luggage.
- One copy of Robbie: The Robinson Helicopter Experience coffee table book, which features Flying M Air.
- One Flying M Air hat for each passenger.
- An experience you’ll never forget!
Trip does not include:
- Flight to Sacramento Airport or from Wenatchee Airport.
- Ground transportation to/from airports.
- Overnight accommodations before or after the flight or during the flight if weather delays are encountered.
This is an incredible opportunity for a helicopter adventure you’ll remember forever. What are you waiting for? Book this flight now.
This offer expires at 9:00am on Thursday April 20th, 2017.